At Mazda, our promise is that every Mazda meets not only our high standards and expectations but yours as well.
When you purchase a Mazda, you get a vehicle built to your personalized specifications and equipped with a full tank of gas, fitted front and rear floor mats, no administration fees and 24-hour Roadside Assistance. You also get quality workmanship, the latest in automotive innovation and thrilling performance at an affordable price.
That’s our promise.Contact Us To Learn More
Mazda Canada Inc. is proud to support the mobility needs of drivers and passengers with physical disabilities, with assistance toward the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment.
- Eligible customers will receive up to $750 (including GST) towards the purchase and installation of - adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment
- Adaptive driving or passenger equipment includes wheelchair or other lift equipment, hand or other driving controls
- Purchase and installation of equipment which costs less than the maximum $750 will be paid at the actual costs
- Purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $750 will be paid a maximum of $750
This program applies to all new, unused and certified pre-owned vehicles including MCI company vehicles and Dealer demonstrators.
1. Determine your Province’s or Territory’s Driver’s Licence requirements regarding the use of mobility equipment.
2. Evaluate your needs in conjunction with your medical service provider.
3. Choose a qualified mobile equipment installer.
4. Only the original owner of the vehicle is eligible.
5. Modifications and equipment installation must be completed for the original owner or their immediate family.
6. Only one re-imbursement request will be allowed per vehicle.
The Owner Loyalty Program rewards current Mazda customers, with preferred rates or special offers up to $1,000. These rewards are available to existing customers who are either purchasing an additional new or Certified Pre-Owned Mazda or trading in their current Mazda.
- Existing Mazda customers only or family members in the same household. Copy of insurance slip must be provided.
- Customer does not have to be the original owner of the existing Mazda vehicle.
- Any new or Certified Pre-Owned Mazda vehicle, financed or leased through Mazda Financial Services.
Program elements - New and Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
- Qualifying customers are eligible to receive the specified rate discount published by Mazda Canada off standard rates or the published Mazda Canada subvened lease and APR finance program rates. The interest rate cannot fall below 0%.
- Owner Loyalty offers are non-transferable and may be extended at Mazda Canada’s discretion.
- Owner Loyalty Program is on top of any discount that may be offered by dealers to their valued customers.
Canadian residents who have graduated between April 30, 2014 and April 30, 2017 from an accredited Canadian university or college are eligible for an additional rebate on all new and certified pre-owned Mazda vehicles.
MAZDA3 Sedan & MAZDA3 Sport: $500
Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
MAZDA3 Sedan & MAZDA3 Sport: $400
B-Series Truck, RX-8, CX-7, Tribute: $500
Mazda Canada will pay a rebate, a portion of which includes the applicable GST/QST/HST. The rebate will be used as a down payment and will be deducted from the final selling price after taxes The Graduate rebate is in addition to any consumer retail incentives that may be available from Mazda Canada at the time of delivery.
If the customer is unable to provide the required documents at the time of delivery, rebate may be withheld until the documents are provided.
University: Undergraduate – Bachelor; Post-Graduate – Master, Doctorate**; minimum length of course is three years. Copy of official transcript is required.
Community College (outside Quebec): Diploma; minimum length of course is two years. Copy of official transcript is required.
Cegep (Quebec only): Diploma of College Studies in technique; minimum length of course is three years. Copy of official transcript is required.Contact Us To Learn More
This program allows 1st Time Owners (those customers with no prior automotive finance history) the ability to finance a new or Certified Pre-Owned vehicle or lease a new Mazda vehicle.
- No prior auto finance or lease experience.
- Candidates must not have prior automotive credit history, derogatory credit (delinquencies, charge-offs or judgments).
- Proof of income
Recommended but not required
- Prior credit history.
- Reasonable down payment ($500).
This program applies to MAZDA3 Sedan, MAZDA3 Sport, MAZDA5, MAZDA6, CX-3, CX-5, CX-9, MX-5 and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. New 2016 MAZDA3 Sedan, 2016 MAZDA3 Sport, and 2016 & 2017 CX-3 customers also benefit from the program by receiving an additional $500 discount on their purchase. This program can also be used in combination with all other incentive programs, including the Mazda Graduate Rebate.
We certify our vehicles with the same passion as when we sell them brand new. That's why our Mazda Certified Pre-Owned program only certifies well-maintained vehicles from recent model years. We’re so confident in our Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, that each one is backed by our Limited Powertrain Warranty for up to 7 years/140,000 kilometres, whichever occurs first, from the original retail date. Each Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle undergoes an uncompromising 160-point inspection, inside and out, for your peace-of-mind. Every Certified Pre-Owned Mazda is backed by a 30-day exchange guarantee, so you can feel confident in your vehicle. Go ahead, browse our CPO vehicles and have the confidence to buy something that truly inspires you!Visit CPO